Chocolate Chip Cookie Kahlua Milkshakes
Need something to cool you down? Tired of the same old Margherita? Try a Boozy Milkshake Dessert! This dessert is so easy to make, it’s quicker than a traditional grasshopper.
- 2 cups coffee or jamocha ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk (milk to desired consistency)
- 1/2 cup kahlua (to taste)
- 2 large chocolate chip cookies + 1 more to crumble on top
- 6 ice cubes
- Blend/Pulse all ingredients until almost smooth. Your blend should have small chunks like a Blizzard!
- Pour in glasses and crumble more cookies on top. Serve!